1What are the details of the company?
BHOOMI SPACE PROJECTS is started in 2013, a company has successfully concluded sales of first project and launched second project. Company is aimed at reaching 1 Lakh happy customers by Nov 2018.
2What are the main features of the ventures?
In all ventures of BHOOMI SPACE, we provide the following developments and amenities:
- Eco plots in with clear title.
- Manicured roads (40 feet and 33 feet).
- Systematically monitored Plantation Program.
- Electricity lines
- Drip water system
- FREE Club membership in associated clubs and resorts
3Are the documents genuine? What documents I can get if I buy a plot in BHOOMI SPACE?
Customer is the center of our business and we respect the customer and offering the best price in the nearby location. Our price itself is a great value for the invest and hence there is no possibility for price negotiation or discount. Still BHOOMI SPACE gives one gram gold coin on full payment of the plot cost within 30 days.
4What is the timeline for payment? Can I pay in instalments?
The timeline for the full payment is 30 days from the date of first payment. There are no installments available as the company is striving for creating sustainable Eco friendly projects using the funds through various development activities.
5What is the payment modality? Where can I pay my plot cost?
We receive amount in cash or cheques at our office or at project site . All the cheques in favor of “Bhoomi Space Projects Projects India Private Limited”. We request the customers to ask for a original receipt for the payment you made through cash.
6How can I ensure my payment is made towards the plot, If I select a particular venture?
You will receive payment confirmation; Please note all details of transaction. You can also see your plot is number showing booking status as “Allotted” online in the plot availability section of our website. BHOOMI SPACE associate will provide you receipt on successful payment after confirmation at office.
7When can I register my plot and what is the process for registration?
You can register your plot within 20 working days after successful completion of your payment. BHOOMI SPACE associate will assist you in documentation process. Following are the processes and documents needed for registering your plot:
- You need to fill up and sign on Plot Registration Requisition Form.
- Two passport size photographs (preferably black and white).
- Provide Photographs and finger prints as per Section 32A of Registration Act 1908 in the form provided to you.
- Copy of documents to be submitted for ID proof: Passport/PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID Card.
- Copy of documents to be submitted for address proof: Passport/ Ration card/ Driving License/ Voter ID Card/ Bank passbook/ Telephone bill/ Electricity bill/ Gas bill.
- Corrections and overwriting in both Plot Registration Requisition Form and Thumb Impression Form is strictly not acceptable.
8Can I change the name of the plot owner before or after registration?
- When you buy a plot you get a unique Membership Number.
- When you want to register your plot you can very well register on other’s name by signing on a format that we provide and for your consent but membership number will be associated with first name only.
- Plot can be registered on your desired name.
9Can I change my plot from one project to other?
The membership number generated for one plot cannot be shifted to a plot in other project. If you need to change your plot from one project to other, you need to submit a duly filled in new application form along with membership.
10Can I transfer my money from one plot to other plot?
You can transfer the money from one plot to other plot or one plot to other plot in a different project subject to approval from the Director – Marketing on submission of written request and discussion.
11What happens if a member discontinues payment?
- If a member discontinues payment after 30 days, the member’s account will be frozen and the plot allotted will be cancelled automatically.
- Re-allotment plot can be done based on availability of plot and on payment of all arrears with an interest rate of 20% P.A.
- No refund will be provided for part - sale consideration of Rs 50,000 or below.
- Cancellation charges @ 25% on payments above Rs 50,000 will be deducted towards development charges (Land, marketing & administration)